event directors college series
conference - East
April 4-6, 2018 | Charleston, SC
Hosted by the 40th Cooper river Bridge Run
The most valuable conference in the industry
Registration Opening Soon!
An interactive and educational experience, this conference features a panel Q&A format with breakout sessions where the details of how to put on an event are discussed.
Expert panelists review critical issues for events large and small, including: Politics & City Issues, Volunteer Programs, Sponsorships, Organization, Management, Financial Models, Technology, Medical and more. This conference is hosted by the Cooper River Bridge Run in beautiful Charleston, S.C.
Our panel of experienced event directors and experts guarantees a conference that's the best event-related and hands-on exchange in the industry. It's a conference you will not want to miss! Please note: As in past years, to ensure the most successful and instructional event, we are limiting enrollment. Sign up early!
Why you can't miss this conference:
- Panelists are top event directors & industry experts willing to share their insider knowledge
- Conference attendees are encouraged to join in dialogue & ask questions on any topic
- Attendance is capped at 120 attendees for best learning experience
- Evening networking dinners or receptions bring conference panelists & attendees together
- Conferences are coupled with top quality events to allow “inside look” opportunities
- Unique sponsorship & exhibitor opportunities available (space is limited)
Panelists & Speakers
- Rich Harshbarger, CEO, Running USA
- Wally Kastner, Past Event Director, Big Sur International Marathon & Carmel Half
- Scott Keenan, Former Event Director, Grandma’s Marathon
- Gary Kutscher, Race Director, The OC Marathon
- Patrice Matamoros, Race Director, Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
- Rick Nealis, Race Director, Marine Corps Marathon
- Beth Salinger, Endurance Marketing, Chief Event Officer
- Les Smith, Event Director, Portland Marathon
- Julian Smith, Event Director, Cooper River Bridge Run
- Mamie Wheeler, Portland Marathon Medical Director & Assistant Event Director
Exhibitor spaces are available for your company in the Trade Exhibit Room for Exhibitor supplied display, adjoining the conference (full access to all participants). Please preview (view here) and contact Mamie to reserve your space before they sell out: firstname.lastname@example.org.