About the Event Directors College Series
The Portland Marathon Event Directors College Series, now in its 28th year, includes an East Coast conference hosted by the Cooper River Bridge Run in the spring and a West Coast conference hosted by the Portland Marathon in the fall.
Interactive and educational experiences, these conferences feature a panel Q&A format with breakout sessions where the details of how to put on an event are discussed. Expert panelists review critical issues for events large and small, including: Politics & City Issues, Volunteer Programs, Sponsorships, Organization, Management, Financial Models, Technology, Medical and more.
- Panelists are top event directors & industry experts willing to share their knowledge
- Conference attendees are encouraged to join in dialogue & ask questions on any topic
- Attendance is capped at 120 attendees for best learning experience
- Evening networking dinners bring conference panelists & attendees together
- Conferences are coupled with top quality events to allow “inside look” opportunities
- Unique sponsorship & exhibitor opportunities available (space is limited)
Hope to see you at the next conference:
Charleston, S.C. - March 29 - April 1, 2017
Hosted by the Cooper River Bridge Run